✎ John Williams' Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we're going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on John William's rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Hans Zimmer's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/l8AC5z_4B2Y
• Steven Spielberg's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/ydHOvxPnpwA
• George Lucas's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/ihk3taOd1yo
✎ He's an American composer, conductor, and pianist. With a career spanning over six decades he has composed some of the most popular and recognizable film scores in cinematic history. With 50 Academy Award nominations, Williams is the second most-nominated individual, after Walt Disney.
-= WILLIAMS' RULES =-
1. Start small
2. Work hard
3. Challenge yourself
4. Always strive for better
5. Find the joy in life
6. Enjoy every task you do
7. Inspire others
8. Practice everyday
9. Nurture great friendships
10. Create Greatness
✎ He has won five Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, seven British Academy Film Awards, and 23 Grammy Awards. Williams composed the score for eight movies in the Top 20 highest-grossing films at the U.S. box office (adjusted for inflation). He composed film scores for E.T., Jaws, the Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List, and the first three Harry Potter films. Williams has been associated with director Steven Spielberg since 1974, composing music for all but two of his feature films. In 2005, the American Film Institute selected Williams' score to 1977's Star Wars as the greatest American film score of all time.
❞ THIS VIDEO REQUESTED BY ❞
Nicholas Bennett: "Thanks Evan this videos are highly appreciated! Could you do one for John Williams (He is the greatest movie score composer)"
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Music Express Magazine] - Interview - https://youtu.be/zNX2rNaCDso
[GundamFan89] - Star Wars VII Music - https://youtu.be/fIfWfengo3E
[MaestroSanaboti] - Scoring Session Indiana Jones - https://youtu.be/THMZl5OfCHQ
[Eric Hanson] - Career Advice - https://youtu.be/7EvAWG5Z9CI
[CMajorEntertainment] - Interview with Itzhak Perlman - https://youtu.be/BGIvOn2HQdI
[American Film Institute] - Steven Spielberg praises John Williams - https://youtu.be/tJY5l6I253c
[Indie Film Academy™] - Soundtracks for E.T. - https://youtu.be/5_8RTDbDVTU
[The Hollywood News] - Spielberg Talks Working With John - https://youtu.be/jknzQIMttJI
[PRMancini007] - Profile - https://youtu.be/mI04Q5uQGEI
[martyprod2] - The Harry Potter Suite - https://youtu.be/dh-gEcgVH_4
[Andrew P. Alderete] - 'Jaws' - https://youtu.be/BQKLJ2MuHvY
[MaestroSanaboti] - Superman - Making the score - https://youtu.be/f-3u5OLfnYw
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)