ATTN SHIRE OF DUMBLEYUNG ... BEFORE YOU TRY AND GET ME CHARGED FOR TRESPASSING AGAIN ... PERMISSION FROM THE LAND OWNER (DREW B) WAS GRANTED TO ME TO GO TO THIS SANDPIT ... TO FILM THE FLORA AND FAUNA ETC... THANKS DREW! I RESPECT YOU ALL THE WAY MATE... YOU KNOW THAT!
Trailer - My Plea to Dan, the Landowner of the Aboriginal Sacred Site Meteorite Island - Dumbleyung
If you are in Dumbleyung and if you know Dan, please forward this video message to him for me .... So this is only a trailer / preview, I am currently working on a video message to Dan, it will be at least one hour long, and it will be a beautiful video to Dan and his family own Meteorite Island and are currently seeking a Sand Mining permit to mine this Yellow sand to sell for the manufacture of houses, bricks, road resurfacing, house lawn and garden coverings and much more.
When this happens all that exists on this untouched oasis this paradise will be basically Destroyed, Killed and ancient Aboriginal Relics, Stone tools, Grinding Stones, Flints, Chips, Flakes, possible aboriginal remains, Australites, Tektites, Flora and Fauna and are going to be destroyed, at risk flora and fauna killed and completely wiped out from this extremely environmentally sensitive area in Dumbleyung Western Australia... Meteorite Island is a true showcase of the beautiful environment and aboriginal history of Dumbleyung Western Australia.
The tourism potential for Meteorite Island is worth many millions of dollars, not the million or two million dollars Dan might make from mining the sand... it could be a true showcase of our town like that of Wave Rock in Hyden and of course Lake Dumbleyung.
The full video will explain to Dan exactly how he could use this Island as a tourism showcase for Dumbleyung and so much more.
It could and would create many many new jobs for our struggling town, our farmers, Dan's family.
It could also save our little Dumbleyung School from closing and will bring many new residents to our struggling country town.
Such examples as follows on the possible uses for Meteorite Island and the surrounding salt plains and river system:
* A Private Romantic Weekend Retreat for Couples
* Star Gazing and Planet Watching Groups
* Tektite and Australite Hunting on the Salt Plains
* Landscape, Wildlife, Insect, Flora and Fauna Photography
* Weddings and Weekend Honeymoon Getaways and Wedding Photography
* A perfect spot for a Film Set and TV Mini Series Location (Complete Isolation & Outback Desert type scenery)
* Camping Trips for Families and Organisations, including School Camps)
* Scout and Girl Guide Camping and Education
* 4x4, Dune Buggy & Motorbike trails on the Salt Plains (well away from the island)
* Music and Opera events
* BNS Balls (Bachelor & Spintster Balls) (Australian Tradition)
* Camel, Horse and Donkey rides and expeditions on the salt plains
* Varieties of different festivals
* Bush Tucker Education
* Aboriginal Traditional Education and History Courses, Bush Tucker, and tours
* A beautiful place for people such as War Veterans, Women and Men who are victims of Domestic Violence, Struggling Children in need of love and care and life education
* A beautiful getaway for people undergoing detox and drug and alcohol rehabilitation
* Hot Air Balloon tours
* Airplane and Glider tours
* Maybe even Helicoptor tours.
* Lost Flora and Fauna Species reintroduction i.e. (Kangaroo Mice etc)
* Complete Flora and Fauna Surveys to be carried out
* Salinity eradication
* Native Tree and Native Plant Species planting
* Private Chalets Like on the Nenkes farm in Kukerin
* Private luxurious tents
* A Beautiful Boardwalk surrounding the whole island where tourists can view the ancient aboriginal relics and stones tools as if they have been sitting thereuntouched for thousands of years.
* Wildlife Rehab and Rescues
etc etc etc
Think about it mate!
Many more ideas in the full video!
And Dan ... I am willing to donate every single one of my 10,000 plus metal detecting finds, 3000 plus antique bottles, all of my old road signs, wagon wheels, iron relics, pioneer relics for people to search and metal detect for on the salt plains on big treasure hunting weekends.
I will go out of my way to help you mate for free! And many others will do also!
I respect you Dan, as I do all Dumbleyung farmers, please understand that, and I will spend my life documenting this beautiful paradise if it is destroyed. ... don't be afraid to come and see me mate! lets talk about it and the possibilities.
Help me Save Meteorite Island - The Ancient Sacred Aboriginal Site Being Destroyed & Mined in the Shire of Dumbleyung - Western Australia -