WIRELESS LED BICYCLE BACKLIGHT SYSTEM: Revolutionary bicycle signalling system for road bikes with flashing LED rear light, flashing? left? and? right? indicator lights, and flashing hazard lights. Wireless operation with no cables required.
· LASER CYCLE LANE: Includes two parallel laser lights to create a high visibility cycle lane when cycling at night. Helps maintain a safe distance between you and other vehicles.
· EXTRA SAFETY FOR CYCLISTS: Innovative smart control system allows you to keep your hands on the handlebars at all times for extra safety when cycling, breaking, and turning corners.
· RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Fully rechargeable with a micro USB cable for up to 15 hours of continuous use.
· WATER-RESISTANT: Equipped with a quality rubber seal for ultimate water-resistance on rainy days. Reliable and durable design with shockproof technology.
· INCLUDES ALL FIXTURES & FITTINGS: A complete bicycle rear taillight set, it includes an LED indicator light, remote control, handlebar and seat post fixing brackets with rubber protection seal, and instruction booklet.
· LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Weighs just 130g.
Introducing The Brand New Bike Signalling System
Designed to revolutionise the way you cycle, this Wireless LED Bike Signalling Tail Light System will make you more visible when cycling on busy roads, while improving safety when signalling, turning corners, and maintaining a safe distance between you and other vehicles.
An investment for any road cyclist, particularly those who cycle at night, this innovative Bicycle Rear Light System includes a range of features to help you maintain full control of your bike at all times. There is a red high-visibility LED rear light that can be used as a standard light, a flashing light, or a pulsing light to suit all weather and riding conditions, there are two yellow indicator lights to help you show other vehicles that you intend to turn left or right, and there are two parallel laser lights that allow you to create your own cycling lane and warn drivers to keep a safe distance.
Supplied as a completed set, this Wireless Bike Tail Light includes a rechargeable LED light unit, a battery operated remote control (uses a simple watch battery that can be replaced), two fixing brackets with rubber protection seals, one for the remote and the other for the tail light, and an instruction booklet. Installation is quick and easy. All you need is a standard Philips screwdriver to attach this bike indicator light kit to your bike in minutes.
As an additional security feature, both the remote control and the tail light are equipped with clips that allow them to be removed from the brackets when you leave your bike unattended, and so it?s a great bike light system for those who park their bike at work or participate in group rides and cycling events.
Lightweight and wireless, this Bicycle Rear Tail Light Indicating System weighs in at just 130g, and so it is suitable for use on racing bikes, city bikes, road bikes, and even mountain bikes, making it the perfect gift for any cyclists.
How to Use The S
· one for turning right (?)
· one for the red backlight (LED)
· one for the laser parallel light (LD)
Operating the Bike Indicator Lights: To activate the flashing indicator lights, you simply press the? left? or? right? button once, and a blue light will show that the light is on. Press the button once again to switch the indicator off.
To Activate the Flashing Hazard Lights: Simply hold down the? left? or? right? indicator button for 3 seconds to activate the hazard lights. To turn them off, press either button once.
Applying the Parallel Laser Lights: To create a highly visible cycle lane, press the LD button once for constant lines, press twice for flashing lines, and press a third time to switch off.
Activating the Bike LED Taillight: Press the LED button once for continuous light, twice for a flashing light, and three times for a rotating? pulsing? light.
Operating The Wireless LED Bike Signalling Back Light
The fully rechargeable wireless bicycle signalling system includes a micro USB charging point and an on/off switch. To activate the LED taillight, you simply hold down the on/off button and it will flash twice. This means the light is activated and ready to use. To turn it off, hold down the on/off button until the main light flashes once. The light is now switched off and safe for storage.
To recharge this bicycle rear tail light, simply plug in the micro USB cable and charge as you would any other electronic device. A green light will indicate when your bike light is fully charged.
Available from our eBay shop at https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-LED-Bike-Signalling-Rechargeable-Rear-Tail-Light-with-Laser-Cycle-Lane/332910154942?hash=item4d82fdd4be:g:65gAAOSw0xtb~wG9:rk:4:pf:0